5 Steps To Repair Bad Reputation Of Your Brand
Is the bad reputation score of your brand frightening you? Well, you should fix this problem immediately, before it devastates your growing business.
Maintaining a brand's reputation online is a challenging task. No matter how strong you grow, it is significant to pay attention to this, just to avoid future pitfalls. Despite knowing the importance of online reputation, many businesses like you fail to maintain dignity and loses their power with time.
However, don’t worry. If you are reading the article at the moment, you can have a proper online reputation repair and enjoy excellence in no time.
Are you ready with a pen and paper? Learn the following steps and embrace them in your business.
5 Steps to repair your bad brand reputation online
1. Claim your business listing: Do you have a strong authority on Google or any other search engines? Probably, this is the main reason where the problem started.
So, first, claim your business listing on the Google My Business page. This is where all businesses make a start for their journey. Claiming your business means you want to list your business name on the search engine so that online searchers easily find your business and get in touch with you.
Having your business name listed on Google, Yelp, or other platforms not just makes the brand appear on local searches but even encourages the customers to leave a review. Yes, you can definitely choose any of these platforms and ask your customers to share their experiences. These help a lot in rebuilding the brand's reputation online.
2. Apologize for customer complaints: Customer complaints are quite obvious. There is no need of getting afraid of such statements. Especially, the businesses directly dealing with the customers face such issues. However, it is important to handle these complaints with the utmost care.
Every customer should return with a happy face. And to maintain this, you should respond to the customer complaints with an apology. A sorry and a satisfying reply stating that the issue would be resolved quickly and with efficiency can make the customer happy about your customer service. You just can’t disappoint any of your customers. Hence, responding to the complaints swiftly and with care is necessary.
Such behavior of a business towards its customers contributes a lot to its brand reputation. Just apply it and witness the difference.
3. Learn about the conversation: Do you know what your audience talks about your brand? Do you know how they conclude your business? Being a business person, you must keep track of every conversation made around your brand and products.
Learning about the customer conversation helps the business to shape its products and services accordingly. This helps a lot in gaining a good customer experience and presenting a good impression online.
Tools like Google Alerts can help you to set an alert for your brand mention or social mention. Whenever a new mention is added over the web, you will be notified via email. The best thing is, you can immediately and instantaneously reply to the mentions and follow them to revert.
Keeping track of the brand mentions and social mentions is very important when you are out for fixing your brand reputation online.
4. Use testimonials: Testimonials are usually found on the website. Do you have a separate section for the testimonials? If not yet, design a site that can hold these testimonials. They have great importance in building a business reputation online.
Using testimonials on your website and sharing them on social media can reduce half of your problems related to your brand reputation. Buyers while browsing your site when coming across the testimonials make a clear judgment about your business and services. It becomes easier to gain the trust and brand credibility of the audience and encourage the buyers to make a purchasing decision.
However, many companies take the advantage of these testimonials negatively. They use false reviews as testimonials and try to drive more customers to the doorstep. Don't do such things. Ask your customers and create authenticate reviews to share them as testimonials.
5. Encourage more positive reviews: Reviews are very much important when it comes to brand reputation. You can simply encourage your customers to leave a review on different review generating sites.
Some popular review generating sites are Facebook, Google, Yelp, and so on. What you can do is choose the email marketing technique and send your customers a feedback mail asking for feedback. Don’t forget to add the link where you want your customers to land, a powerful CTA, and a decent message. This is the best way to encourage your customers for more positive reviews.
Reputation repair is a must when your business is facing such issues. Though there are plenty of ways to rebuild your online reputation, the above-mentioned ways are the most effective ones.
Guys, for better outcomes we suggest hiring a team of ORM experts and perform the job with perfection. Don't worry about reputation management cost. The entire process is not so expensive. Just pay a few bucks and they can repair your reputation influencing factors for you.
Have a good reputation score and spread brand awareness all around.